PDA

View Full Version : introduction

Rus
02-03-2002, 01:53 PM
hey all, thought i would introduce myself . i've been reading this board the last few weeks . i 'm usually on Reef Central , but i met one of you at Jl's [ sorry not sure who ] who informed me of this board . it's good to see a lot of loacal reefer's out there, and recieve good local information.

i have a 150gal [ 5'x2'x2' ] reef . been set up for around a year or so now , it was a 72 gal DAS tank before that, which i had for around 2 years or so. this system has 20 gal. sump , turbo floater multi , mag7 for return. lighting is 440 of vho and 2 - 250 iwasaki's . mixture of soft and lps at the moment with a few sps starting to move in .

i will post a pic a soon as i figure out how to ... [ anyone? ]

TIA.

Russ

Acro
02-03-2002, 02:03 PM
Russ,
Welcome aboard. The only way I know how to post pics is to upload the pic to a web page then use the image icon just below were you type text message then copy and paste web page you picture is on, to the space that pops up after you hit the image icon. I'm not sure if that help or not but giver a go. People that have been on the board for some time will think me giving advise on how to post pics is funny as it took me some time to figure it out.