PDA

View Full Version : Heading to Everett, Maryville Wa

Chowder
11-15-2007, 06:44 PM
Heading down south saturday was just wondering if there were any LFS around Everett or Marysville or on the way?

Buddyboy
11-15-2007, 08:56 PM
You could drop by Blue Sierra Exotics in Issaquah. Website is at http://www.bluesierraexotics.com/ Looks like a pretty big store. If you go, let us know how it goes! :)

Veng68
11-15-2007, 09:08 PM
Issaquah is quite far from Everitt. The store is moderate size but $$$.

Ask the people on Reef Frontiers forum.

They have Washington & Oregon people.

Cheers,
Vic [veng68]

Chowder
11-15-2007, 11:15 PM
Thanks for the info Veng . Issaquah is alittle to far for me to go. Really just heading down to the Outlet mall saturday just outside of Marrysville so the Wife can go shopping.

Sebae again
11-16-2007, 05:30 AM
Went to Blue Siera about 6 weeks ago. Some nice fish and some reasonable prices eg. flame hawks $ 29 . Some nice LPS such as acans but sps were hurting. IMO not worth the drive unless you're in the area. A must see for me was Barrier Reef Aquariums in Renton ,small store but sweet pieces ,the kind
of stuff you see on RC. When I was there they had a sale on eg. Foxfaces $9.95 ,acros 30% off. Their display tank is a must see . I could feel the drool forming in my mouth. So Chris, I think your wife WANTS to go to Renton.There is a big mall about 15 min. south of there. BR. is at the back of a small strip mall next to McDonalds easy to miss if you don't know it's there.

Chowder
11-16-2007, 03:43 PM
Tried to talk her into going farther down from Renton to the Auburn Super Mall but that was a no go. Would have been driving right by Renton. I will have to set up a Seattle weekend with here so I can spend some time in that area and check out some of the stores.