PDA

View Full Version : Red Sea Max Nano

frontline
11-13-2007, 12:39 AM
Been waiting a while now for this tank. Quite excited to get it up and running. Assembled the stand and filled with water. Going to take my time and choose livestock and inverts slowly and methodically. Looking forward to transfering a few members out of my old 8 gal biocube into the new home in the next few weeks. Will update with pictures once I find my camera cord.

Brent F
12-28-2007, 08:36 AM
Been waiting a while now for this tank. Quite excited to get it up and running. Assembled the stand and filled with water. Going to take my time and choose livestock and inverts slowly and methodically. Looking forward to transfering a few members out of my old 8 gal biocube into the new home in the next few weeks. Will update with pictures once I find my camera cord.

How's it coming? I bought a RSM as well and have been doing extensive mods. I added a 21X17X18 sump in the stand and a 20X20X9 refuge. I have done the plumbing and filled it with RO water so far. Would be interested in seeing some tanks slightly further along than mine
________
extreme vaporizer (http://extremevaporizer.info)