PDA

View Full Version : Good Stores to go to???

BCReefer
08-25-2001, 02:13 AM
I'm new to marine fish but I have had a fresh water aquarium for 3 years and I am wondering where everyone goes for their fisha nd equipment. I have been to Big Als in RIchmond and BBY and several other stores in Surrey, Delta and Langley. I hear LJ or JL, what store is that?

So where does everyone go.

SuperFudge
08-25-2001, 08:35 AM
Hey BC,

I can honestly say ive visited all of them,and found Animal house in Chilliwack to be among the best,for pricing,knowledge and for the extra effort made to keep you happy.

But,You have to watch out for Mike and Dale....those two are weirdo`s. images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Marc.

Troy F
08-25-2001, 10:32 PM
J&L Aquatics is on Austin avenue 1/2 a block east of Blue Mountain Ave, on the North side of the avenue very close to a Pizza Hut and right across the street from the John B. Pub.

They have an excellent store. No display set up yet. Alan keeps promising he'll set one up but I'm still waiting.

reefburnaby
08-26-2001, 03:04 AM
Hello BCReefer,

Since you live in Langley, I would say Animal House.

If you lived closer to Vancouver, then it would be King Eds for tanks and general supplies. J&L for the other stuff. Check out www.jlaquatics.com (http://www.jlaquatics.com) for details.

If you know what you want, besure to check the Buyandsell ads.

Bryan
08-26-2001, 03:40 AM
Perkys Pets in New West has a decent selection of soft corals, SPS frags and hard corals. Prces for the corlas are fair. Frags are around $25.00

-=Bryan=-