PDA

View Full Version : PRICE REDUCTION on 90 gal. tank and all equipment - Caroline, AB

tmbar19
11-08-2007, 03:48 AM
Just updated to new hardware a few months ago. Have receipts for the major equipment. Can't use an RO unit here, and the price of water is killing me!! Have switched to a Red Sea Max.34g. - small, but still salt. Have only had the 90 gal. tank since March, upgraded skimmer, lights/stand, and heater in August. It's a super set-up. The lights are very bright, yet economical to run. They are brighter than the T5's I started out with, but not as hot. I highly recommend them. We had a special stand welded so that the lights are adjustable. Everything works like new. These are fvery air prices, as the stuff is hardly used and only 2/3 what you'd pay new. Plus no gst!! Bargain!!

Started in saltwater last March, and have now switched to a 30 gal. bio cube. I have my entire 90 gal. set-up for sale. The lights(super-bright T5), skimmer and heater are only a couple of months old. I still have the receipts. The heater has a lifetime warranty.

FOR SALE:
seio pumps $35 each
smaller pump $15.
135 Euroreef skimmer $300 (new)
Sump with pump, sterilizer, overflow - $125
TeK lights (T5) including welded black stand (new)- $500
cleaning magnet - $10
pine stand with shelves/sump space - $225
90 gal. aquarium - $100
heater (VisiTherm 300 watt) - $30

You can call me between 10:00 am. and 11:00 pm. at 403-722-3544
Cash only please. If you send me your email address I will send pictures.

saltynuts
11-08-2007, 04:18 AM
whats the lxwxh on the tank
and is it drilled.