PDA

View Full Version : Mysis out the wazoo

Delphinus
11-04-2007, 07:13 AM
Ok, I've discovered that I'm a bit of a hoarder, and it's kind of ridiculous.

Through various participations in group orders, attrition, and maybe just plain old - the packs are multiplying on me in their boredom as they sit in my freezer waiting for me to use them up - I have about 20 packages of (unopened) P.E. Mysis (8 oz. packages).

I've figured out that at the current rate I feed mysis, which is about a .75" square of mysis per day, and even split among 3 tanks this is somewhat generous ... a package lasts me easily 2 to 3 months. Ergo, 20 packs is a 40 to 60 month supply. Yeah, um .. I guess I don't need that much mysis.

Soooooo ... I'm not entirely certain what the going rate is for the 8oz. packages. $12ish? So how does $10 per bag sound. If you want any mysis, let me know. Or trade for frags..

michika
11-04-2007, 02:21 PM
What kind of frags?

Chin_Lee
11-04-2007, 03:16 PM
Mysis hog!!! :)

Der_Iron_Chef
11-04-2007, 03:34 PM
Tony....I want some! Then I can also give you that clam food stuff I promised you months ago. Maybe I'll even try to bring you a frag of those zoas :)

SeaShell
11-04-2007, 08:26 PM
No wonder there's been a shortage of mysis in the market... you've driven the price up!! And now your flooding the market.... tsk tsk.....

;)