PDA

View Full Version : Profillux Pulls Out Of Canada

Patrick1
11-01-2007, 03:08 PM
I heard last nite that GHL has pulled out distribution in Canada. So looks like they are leaving us high and dry. Can anyone shed any lite on this??

Jason McK
11-01-2007, 03:13 PM
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=36738

Patrick1
11-01-2007, 03:35 PM
Thank you, I hope all my back orders make it in.

banditpowdercoat
11-01-2007, 08:36 PM
Doesnt say theyy are pulling out, just says that they are no longer going to sell directly. Meaning they will have distributors, is Stores sell their product now. Atleast thats how I read it

Patrick1
11-01-2007, 08:53 PM
I didn't see the posting until later today but last nite I was told by the shop I have been dealing with is they had stopped all supplies (retailers inclueded)... Or atleast thats what I was told in regards to orders I have been waiting on..

niloc16
11-01-2007, 11:06 PM
nice hey, they suck us into buying these units and now its going to be a PIA to get anything. thanks

Jason McK
11-01-2007, 11:15 PM
I believe what is going one is that one wholesaler has stopped suppling the unit and now another (see link above) will be.
there maybe some lag in getting retailers on board with Aqua-Digital but the units should be available as usual.

(BTW I'm just speculating based on Aqua-digitals post and knowing they where not the supplier before. I'm not affiliated with anyone involved)

wetcoast
11-02-2007, 02:55 AM
This all makes sense, they obviously are doing good with their business and have made the decision for purely support, rma, and order processing to desingate country / zone distributors. Look at Aquatronica - there are a handful of "dealers" yet one distributor in North America. I think this is a good thing.

AquaCan
11-02-2007, 03:51 AM
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1240490

Matthias Gross
11-06-2007, 07:53 AM
Hi all,

unfortunately i didn't see this thread here earlier.
Now i will take the chance to make some things clear.

"I heard last nite that GHL has pulled out distribution in Canada. So looks like they are leaving us high and dry."
Absolutely not - distribution has changed for some reasons and is NOT given up.
With changing the distributor we got some new retailers, other retailers will stop selling of GHL products (and i can't give more details, but don't hesitate to ask them directly for the reason).

Support
We will continue to give as much support as possible - via forums or directly (mails, PM, phone)! For new AND old customers!

Warranty cases
Since our former distributor refuses to deal with any warranty claims we offer our customers and retailers to contact me or the new distributor directly!

Future
We will continue growing on the North American market - with great (new) products, 100% support and many more retailers.

And:
If you have any problems with obtaining products (as a customer or retailer) or warranty case: Contact me - matthias.gross@ghl-kl.de !!!
I will reply ASAP!!!

Aqua-Digital
11-06-2007, 12:31 PM
I wish I saw this thread earlier.

AQUA DIGITAL INC ARE THE NEW NORTH AMERICAN DISTRIBUTORS FOR GHL PROFILUX FACT!

Let me make a few points very clear.

1. GHL ProfiLux is still and always will be distrubuted throuighout North America and Canada, nobody is left "high and dry" far from it. In fact there is a great new exciting future for all current and new users.

2. With the changing of distributors there will always be a change of retailers, this is common practice and not new in the industry.

3. Aqua Digital Inc WILL support ALL warranty claims and ALL technical support enquires directly.

4. If your local ProfiLux retailer states they are no longer a retailer, please ask them why, or ask them to contact us directly.

5. GHL ProfiLux will continue to grow greatly in North America.

6. if retailers have back orders and can not receive stock, contact us directly we will supply you immediately.

7. In a very short period we will stop retailing ProfiLux directly once we have provided everyone with details of their new retailers. Our job will then be to distribute and support NOT retail.

8. Aqua digital inc are currently investing in direct support access for all users, giving everyone clear and easy direction when they need support.

I hope that reasures everyone, but if not contact us straight away.

Now to the future.

ProfiLux is expanding in massive steps, GHL have launched more products for the profiLux in the past few months than ever before. GHL continue to listen to clients wishes and expand the software further to incorporate many of the end users ideas.

As the distributor, We Aqua Digital Inc are in the process of making the product more accessable to people, working closely with retailers and listening to what they wish to see in the way of supply and stock items. Recently we have released 10 NEW product packages, giving the ProfiLux customer great choice.

I think it is best now, if anyone has any issues, concerns that they contact us directly or leave a message in our sponsored forum.

We are here to help at all times.

WOW its amazing how quickly the old rumour grape vine starts shooting myths!

Finally - You are in great hands, Aqua Digital inc were the original company that successfully brought ProfiLux to the UK and quickly made it a market leader in the UK, offering unrivalled support. We WILL bring this same success here to putting customers and retailers support first at all times

Best wishes
Michael - president
Aqua digital Inc