PDA

View Full Version : Major Company Announcement Please Read!

Aqua-Digital
10-31-2007, 01:49 PM
Dear All,

Aqua Digital Inc are extremely proud to announce that as of the 31st October we have been granted the SOLE DISTRIBUTION of GHL profiLux aquarium computers throughout Canada and North America.

GHL distribution is not new to us having set up the network in the UK earlier this year before passing it on in a thriving state when we emigrated to Canada in June of this year.

Our aim is of course to make sure that all present past and future customers continue to have great access and supply and support of this fantastic range of products, and continue to support the growing number of retailers.

So I would like to take this time an outline a few of our goals to you and how we intend to support both clients and retailers.

Will Aqua Digital Inc continue to retail GHL as well as distribute?

NO - After a short transit period, when we have a solid network of retailers in place the GHL products on our site will be there for reference only and links to a list of retailers where you can receive great customer support and product information. You can contact us at any time for your nearest stockist

Who will support the product?
Both Aqua Digital, GHL direct and the selected retailers will offer direct support at all times.

I am a retailer and wish to stock GHL, how do I become a retailer?

Please contact either by email or phone 1613 424 1679 and we will provide you full details.

I have an order on back order with you, who supplies me with this and when?

All current orders are still being processed by us and we hope to ship these to our clients no later than next week, we apologies for the delay in some people waiting to receive their stock.

We hope that covers all angles, but please feel free to contact us at any time for more details if required

Wish us luck please

Regards

Michael
Aqua Digital Inc