PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Frags (Edmonton)

Murminator
10-30-2007, 07:47 PM
Wanted: acans frags, Favia frag, and a yellow fiji leather
or whole colonies for the right price :mrgreen:

SeaHorse_Fanatic
10-30-2007, 07:58 PM
Dang, I thought from the title that you'd hit some mega-jackpot & was looking to buy "Edmonton" or at least Red Deer. How disappointing.:sad:

Anthony

michika
10-30-2007, 08:08 PM
Dang, I thought from the title that you'd hit some mega-jackpot & was looking to buy "Edmonton" or at least Red Deer. How disappointing.:sad:

Anthony

Haha I thought the same thing. Here I was prepared to try and convince you that there are better places to buy into like...Calgary!

Murminator
10-30-2007, 08:08 PM
Bah good point I'll change it....and I wouldn't buy Edmonton I'd buy Sicamous :mrgreen:

Murminator
10-30-2007, 08:11 PM
Haha I thought the same thing. Here I was prepared to try and convince you that there are better places to buy into like...Calgary!

CALGARY????.....your sick there is 2 things from Calgary queers and steers and I don't see to many horns coming outta around there

michika
10-30-2007, 08:13 PM
How about a caribbean island then? You wouldn't need a tank, wouldn't have to go hunting for corals, no need to worry about what is and isn't reef-safe....

Then all of us Calgary folk could come and visit you :D

Murminator
10-30-2007, 08:54 PM
How about a caribbean island then? You wouldn't need a tank, wouldn't have to go hunting for corals, no need to worry about what is and isn't reef-safe....

Then all of us Calgary folk could come and visit you :D

nope too hot for this fat guy and the snowmobiling sucks