PDA

View Full Version : need asap please!!!

Edmonton Eskimo
10-15-2007, 03:54 AM
Does anyone have or know where to get(preferably locally) an impeller for an ocean runner 2500? I need one real bad as mine just crapped out on my skimmer. Please let me know if anyone can help. Thanks

michika
10-15-2007, 04:59 AM
I'd try calling J&L tomorrow.

What kind of impeller is it? You could also try the hobbiest shop on Calgary Trail, and....some road/street....its just before the Home Depot when your driving into Edmonton, on your left.

michika
10-15-2007, 05:00 AM
That street/road place is apparently 63rd avenue....my brain and I are really communicating tonight (if you couldn't tell).

Edmonton Eskimo
10-15-2007, 05:17 AM
I checked j&ls website and every other website in canada and nobody carries the ocean runner pumps. It's a needlewheel impeller and I'm really hoping I don't have to replace the pump. I need to find a solution quickly though as I am pretty well stocked in my reef tank and I don't want issues with my skimmer being down. It's an aquamedic turboflotor if that even matters at all. If anyone has any suggestions if I can't find an impeller as to what kind of pump I can use that would be great.

Joe Reefer
10-15-2007, 02:07 PM
Hey jason I have a turboflotor kicking around that you could swap out for the time being.

Pescador
10-15-2007, 07:17 PM
Try phoning Daniel at Wai's in Calgary, I've picked up an impeller from him before. (403) 276-3933