PDA

View Full Version : Corals at Big Als

TANGOMAN
01-17-2003, 07:41 PM
So I'm on my way to Wai's just to take another look at the Butterfly and the voices in my head say "hey Doug, why not see what's new at Big Al's..." So I did.
Corals are $25.00. All of 'em. Hmmm. So the voices say buy that big Finger Leather. So I listened. There's a very nice Brain Coral but I don't have enough juice in the lighting dept. for that one. Might be worth a look ?
Bob said more stuff in tomorrow also goona' be $25.00...
"Hey honey, ya' wanna' go to the craft store...?"

Bob I
01-17-2003, 08:54 PM
So I'm on my way to Wai's just to take another look at the Butterfly and the voices in my head say "hey Doug, why not see what's new at Big Al's..." So I did.
Corals are $25.00. All of 'em. Hmmm. So the voices say buy that big Finger Leather. So I listened. There's a very nice Brain Coral but I don't have enough juice in the lighting dept. for that one. Might be worth a look ?
Bob said more stuff in tomorrow also goona' be $25.00...
"Hey honey, ya' wanna' go to the craft store...?"

Did you see any Aiptasia on that Brain? The last one I saw was more than $25.00 but had a lot of Aiptasia on it. I told them I would buy it, but I did not want the Aiptasia. So the kid said he would sell me some Aiptasia killer. He did not quite get the idea that I did not want aiptasia at all. But for $25.00 I should go and have a looksee. :D

AJ_77
01-17-2003, 09:26 PM
They don't charge extra for the aptasia?? DEAL, I'll take one! What colour brain/ open or closed?

8)

TANGOMAN
01-17-2003, 09:36 PM
What's wrong with a little Aptaisa ? :wink: I didn't see any ? :? Didn't look to hard or I would have ended up having to spend another $1000.oo on a lighting upgrade... It's easy enough to get rid of.
Color you ask ? Hmmm. Good question. The color blind guy is goona' say yellow ? Ya',ya', that's right. Yellow. :?
The SPS corals were $25.00 as well. :shock: Gone already. More tomorrow...?

eposer
01-18-2003, 12:49 AM
I was just in Big Als @ 5:00 and was told that the shipment has been delayed due to bad weather on the shippers end. Be sure to call them first before anyone goes racing up there tomorrow! :x

BC_Grl
01-18-2003, 01:51 AM
J & L's shipment has been delayed for the same reason: bad weather...