PDA

View Full Version : Sps Frags -Hassle Free New Policy-

Snappy
10-07-2007, 04:12 PM
I have many sps frags available.
Please click on my signature icon for details.
For any of you that have been worried about buying corals online I have a new hassle free policy that should help ease your concerns. Some recent events have got me thinking that since I have enough confidence in MY frags there is no need to cut my guarantee off at 24 hours. Most corals will survive that time frame anyway unless improperly packaged and/or shipped, but if a frag has issues it will likely RTN sometime in the first week, therefore I have substantially increased my personal guarantee .............Starting immediately my policy is:
ARRIVE ALIVE - STAY ALIVE 10 DAY GUARANTEE

note:
I was the first on Canreef to offer the Canada.frags.org icon in my signature to help create a more user friendly shopping experience. I have an excellent track record with an extremely high customer satisfaction rating.

Der_Iron_Chef
10-07-2007, 04:16 PM
Greg, that says a lot. I have been happy with the several frags I have purchased from you, and would do so again with confidence!

Snappy
10-07-2007, 10:32 PM
I should add you can either email me through the site or PM me with your orders and questions.
Thanks,

Jason McK
10-07-2007, 11:00 PM
Yes I would have to say the frags I have recieved from Greg have definatly become my favorate corals in my tank.

J

michika
10-08-2007, 10:07 PM
Greg, I would swear your frags are both bullet proof, and infused with growth hormone or something, because they grow like weeds, and I have never had one even bleach out on me *knock on wood*.

I whole heartedly endorse your frags, because hands down you are now THE place to get SPS frags for me.

Snappy
10-09-2007, 08:14 PM
Thanks very much you guys, your endorsements are greatly appreciated.