PDA

View Full Version : Yes or NO question

andresont
10-06-2007, 10:15 AM
Do you say "YES" or "NO" to NAU (North American Union) and Amero as a currency?

Amero, North American Union (http://www.onemillionameros.com/videos.html)

Google search (http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=NAU+amero&meta=)

Quagmire
10-06-2007, 01:15 PM
Absolute no to both

Aquattro
10-06-2007, 02:04 PM
I think it's a great idea.

Ruth
10-06-2007, 02:09 PM
I think it's a great idea.

Ditto

Delphinus
10-06-2007, 04:59 PM
It's not really a cut and dry issue though is it? First you have to take a look at the pros and cons of each proposed scenario. There may be benefits and detriments to either outcome. It's like when you go to the opthalmologist and you look at the letters chart and they ask you "which one is better?" and one has the fuzzy parts on the outside, but the inside is clear, and one has the fuzzy parts on the inside and the clear part on the outside. How is one of these better?

I tell you what, I think this is what happens when you put too much fluoride in the drinking water.

Sebae again
10-06-2007, 05:17 PM
No. Even with the Canadian dollar at what it is worth today ,the U.S. dollar is still way over valued. When you have a Republican saying he is worried about the TRILLIONS of dollars his country owes that even aren't in the books,there is cause for major concern. The U.S dollar is hanging by a thread and could collapse if it doesn't get the support of it's friends . America was doomed the second it went off the Gold Standard. They gave there country away to the bankers. The Canadian dollar has the potential to go much higher if George doesn't make a little phone call to Mr. Harper .So NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

skylord
10-06-2007, 06:43 PM
Yes...but I don't think it's a matter of yes or no.....just when.

Scott

Quagmire
10-06-2007, 09:15 PM
Yes...but I don't think it's a matter of yes or no.....just when.

Scott

Unfortunately,thats the problem as I see it.We're supposed to be a democratic country,but these issues are being supressed,and so far with NAFTA and the SPP (Both part of the NAU plan)there has never been a vote,or full disclosure from the meetings.Mr Harper is happy to tell us all the good points,but fails to mention the down side,such as private foreign companies being in control of our resources and goods.These and other issues are left for us to find out for ourselves.
Without full disclosure I don't understand why anyone would to see this come about.

Zylumn
10-07-2007, 05:36 PM
NO

Our economy would fare better attached to the EURO.

Snappy
10-07-2007, 07:31 PM
I don't really have an opinion on this yet other than; How can Mexico fit into the same economic bracket as the rest of us? Sounds like a good deal for them.

Der_Iron_Chef
10-07-2007, 09:30 PM
The larger the volume of water you have in your system, the more stable it is. At least that's what we always say. I think the same concept is at the root of this type of proposal. Whether or not it would pay off in the long run is beyond my level of comprehension, though :)

zulu_principle
10-08-2007, 02:14 AM
No. Even with the Canadian dollar at what it is worth today ,the U.S. dollar is still way over valued. When you have a Republican saying he is worried about the TRILLIONS of dollars his country owes that even aren't in the books,there is cause for major concern. The U.S dollar is hanging by a thread and could collapse if it doesn't get the support of it's friends . America was doomed the second it went off the Gold Standard. They gave there country away to the bankers. The Canadian dollar has the potential to go much higher if George doesn't make a little phone call to Mr. Harper .So NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Not sure where you would find an economist or capitalist that would agree with a many of these statments.

"the Canadian dollor has the potential to go much higher" would be where you would get lots of agreement tho.

JMHO

Wendell