PDA

View Full Version : 120 Gallon setup for sale

Darth Wader
10-02-2007, 04:46 PM
My friend recently moved to Medicine hat and couldnt move his tank there so he left if here with a friend of ours. The guy he left it with already has like 3 tanks and just had another kid so he doesnt have time to start up another tank, so its up for sale. If I had my own place that wasnt an apartment I would grab the tank from him, but its to big for my place.
The tank is a 120 gallons and comes complete with pretty much everything. I'm not sure all the specifics on the tank size and the exact products of the equipment (but I will find out soon), but I do know the tank has overflows, it has a stand, sump (with bioballs), return pump, heater, lights. It's pretty much got everything you need to just fill it up with water and go.
I think he's asking for around $1500 obo, and I'm sure he is probably flexable on the price.

Darth Wader
10-03-2007, 11:28 PM
I should have some pics and some equipment info added tomorrow.

Darth Wader
10-04-2007, 03:14 PM
Here are a few pics I have of the tank. It use to be a fresh water tank, but Mike was getting it ready to run it as salt water because its designed and pretty much set up specifically for salt water. Take a look, and feel free to pm me if you want any other information or want to take a look at it.
Thanks,
Wade