PDA

View Full Version : Free Frags - October 14th

Jaws
10-01-2007, 04:40 PM
Low blow, but now that I've got everyone's attention, I was hoping that some of the guys that I've helped move in the past could give me a hand on Sunday the 14th. I'm moving about five minutes from my condo I live in now and I've downsized from my 180G tank to a 90G corner bow front. The 90G will be all set up and ready to go and I've got a pretty good plan worked out on how to get the contents of the 180G into my truck and over to the new place. Of course pizza, beer, pop, and chips will be present. I'm sure there'll be some broken pieces of corals left over as well so you shouldn't go home empty handed. Let me know if you can help. I would really appreciate it. Thanks guys.

Der_Iron_Chef
10-01-2007, 04:47 PM
Ha ha! Nice one.

Johnny Reefer
10-01-2007, 05:02 PM
As one of the guys that you've helped with a tank move in the past, I am definitely available. And fortunately I don't work that day. BTW, nice trick. :lol:

Cameron
10-01-2007, 05:21 PM
Should be doable for me to

Zerandise
10-01-2007, 08:49 PM
I should be able to lend a hand. Just let me know when and where.

-Rob

Chaloupa
10-02-2007, 12:18 AM
wish I could help....I could do some very nice accidental breaking of corals too...as I hear that you have some very very nice pieces still...good luck with the move and re-setup.....

Aquattro
10-02-2007, 03:14 AM
I'm in. Send details.

Jaws
10-02-2007, 06:04 AM
Thanks guys. That makes five including me. That should be enough but one more would make it perfect in case anyone else wants to join. It's a pretty big job so thanks to those that have volunteered. I'll get as much done as humanly possible on my own before everyone shows up to help minimize the time you're here. I'm thinking a start time of 10:30am. Let me know if that's too early for anyone.

Renegade
10-02-2007, 08:17 AM
crap i'd totaly make it a day trip from the mainland but i'm booked that sunday lol, I hate it when you make plans like a month in advance and then it just seems like everone is doing something on that same day.

Good luck with the move.

Kyle

Jaws
10-09-2007, 05:25 PM
Ok guys, it sounds like 10:30am on Sunday the 14th is going to be the start time. I hope everyone that said they can come can still make it. If anyone has a van or truck they can bring, that would be sweet. I have a truck but I'm guessing it will fill up quickly so another truck would definitely help if you've got one. I've got quite a few buckets and containers but if you've got some extras lying around then it couldn't hurt to bring them just in case. If anyone has a four wheel trolley or something similar that they could spare for a day that would be awesome too. I'll PM everyone individually with my addresses. If anyone else feels like popping by to help then send me a message and I'll include you in the message.

I just want to say thanks again for everyone that volunteered. I've dreaded this day since the first day I set up a 180G tank and I'm really relieved that I'm going to have a group of experienced guys to help me with the move. I really appreciate it guys and I'll be sure to help any of you if ever needed.