PDA

View Full Version : LF: Good CANADIAN Online Vendors

Puff
10-01-2007, 03:34 AM
Im just wondering if there are any reputable online vendors in canada?

there's plenty of them in the US but shipping up to canada can be incredibly pricey, not to mention a no-go with some corals, LR, and livestock.lol

wetcoast
10-01-2007, 04:38 AM
Look in the vendor forums - Considering you are in Vancouver there are many stores locally that have some of the cheapest prices and more importantly - great staff who run and work the stores.

Puff
10-01-2007, 05:51 AM
well i DO live in vancouver, so there are plenty of places. but sometimes online vendors have some sweet deals.

im going to be looking for live rock pretty soon so was hoping to find a (cheaper) online vendor. if not it's off to King Eds, JL, and OceanAquatics.lol. ill be looking for local reefers selling live rock first...but who knows.

Cameron
10-01-2007, 06:09 AM
Or you can come to Victoria and people here pay $12.99 a pound......

Vancouver is pretty cheap.

marie
10-01-2007, 06:12 AM
well i DO live in vancouver, so there are plenty of places. but sometimes online vendors have some sweet deals.

im going to be looking for live rock pretty soon so was hoping to find a (cheaper) online vendor. if not it's off to King Eds, JL, and OceanAquatics.lol. ill be looking for local reefers selling live rock first...but who knows.

Pretty tough to find live rock cheaper then JL.

Snappy
10-02-2007, 12:11 AM
J&L & Ocean Aquatics are both really good. Also if you are looking for frags I ship all across Canada, so please check my customer satisfaction rating on Canada.frags.org by clicking on my signature icon if interested.
Cheers!

whatcaneyedo
10-04-2007, 01:58 PM
The three that have not been named so far that I know of are Hiddenreef.ca wickedfrags.com and fragfactory.ca