PDA

View Full Version : wais sps

Snappy
09-30-2007, 07:19 AM
I stopped in at Wais to buy some supplements and left with a couple of corals I don't have room for because they were so nice. I must say that right now Wais has the best looking sps from his latest shipment that I have seen in the city in a long long time. If anybody is looking for some "hot" acro's I recommend to go see him before they are all gone. A.abrotanoides, A.hoksamai, A.tenuis, etc. Not stuff you see in town very often these days.

michika
09-30-2007, 07:32 AM
Any photos?!

Ephraim
09-30-2007, 02:51 PM
I was there yesterday and checked out that sps shipment. And hoooooollly crap there is some nice stuff. i scored an awsome purple with blue tips mille. It's fuzzy as hell and looks awsome.

Delphinus
09-30-2007, 08:08 PM
Ohhh man. Now you tell me and I was in the NE this morning :( D'oh!!!

I wonder if the wife'll notice if I sneak away. I already brought home a wicked clam from Golds from their wicked clam shipment on Friday. (Pics to come, he's getting dripped into tank as we speak.)

I'm not really a fall loving person but I must say, one thing about fall is that it does bring out the really nice shipments into the LFS's. :)

Der_Iron_Chef
09-30-2007, 09:27 PM
Was there today. Some nice stuff!

Edit: Oh, and Tony...what kind of clam did you get? I saw a few maximas at Ocean City today and they were PURTY.