PDA

View Full Version : FS: Ricordia and other frags

Nautical
09-28-2007, 06:17 AM
I am just getting rid of all my corals at this time. I Just took some pics of the corals that i have. My camera is crap so its the best i can do. Taken under 10K PC lighting. I would like to get rid of all of them by Sunday cuz its my only day off for any pickups. I will say this now i have several mushrooms that are the same colours, i am not going to have any Cherry pickings. You want it PM and upon pickup i will bag it and deliver. These are all the same and are very nice in colour and size. I have pic's for every colour, they are small because of the limited room canreef give's for uploads. Pictures dont do them justice.

I have done my best to describe each coral below with size, colour and price. If you have any questions PM. First Come first Serve. I only have a limited number till they are all gone.

Florescent Yellow Star Polyps (3) Available - On a 1" Plug $10 Each
Florescent Green Star Polyps (5) Available - On a 1" Plug (2 Sm.)(3 Lrg.) Sm@$5 Lrg@$10
Metalic Burgandy Mushroom (2) Available - 1" or more in size (Glows with Actinics) $10 each
Super Candy Cane Mushroom (1) Available - 2" in size (Glows with Actinics) $10
Superman Rhodactis Mushroom (1) Available - 1.5" in size (Very Unsual, Purple with Red Frills) $15
Florescent Red Deep Water Mushroom Rock (1) Available - 2 mushrooms on rock one 1/2 " other a baby (Blood Red Colour) $20
Florescent Orange Deep Water Mushroom (2) Available - Over 2" Big (Very Bright) $30 Lrg. (1)Baby @ $10 on 1' Plug
Candy Apple Yuma (2) Available - one is 2" and one is 3"(Florescent Green with Pink Frills, Very Bright) $35 for XLrg. $30 for Lrg.
Rainbow Yuma (1) Available - About 4" Big"(Deep Blue base with green stripes with Pink Frills, about 5 colours on this mushroom) $45
Puple/Green with Orange Rim Yuma (6) Available over 1" each mounted on plug (Florescent Orange Frills with ,dark puple green base) $25 Each $10 for Baby about size of pinky nail.
Blue with Yellow Rim Yuma (5) Available -over 1" each(Florescent Yellow Frills with blue base, Very Bright) $25 each
Pink/ Purple Yuma (3) Available -over 1.5" each(Florescent Pink Bullseye marks with purple base) $25 each
Deep Purple/ Red Yuma (4) Available -over 2.5" each(Dark Purple with Red Stripes) $30 each (1) Baby @ $10 Size of Pinky Nail
Baby Hot Pink Yuma (1) Available (Florescent Pink, Baby i got off mother colony before i sold it. About size of pinky nail mounted on plug $15
Incredible Hulk Yuma (1) Available (Dark Purple Base with Florescent Green Frills , Baby i got off mother colony before i sold it. About 1" in size, mounted on plug $25 Favorite mushroom, this one is so bright it glows in the dark
Deep Purple Yuma Rock 4 Polyps on rock -1/2' to 2" polyps (Dark Purple with Red Stripes) $45
Metallic Red Yuma Rock 5 Polyps on baseball size rock -size from 1/2" to 2.5" each (Dark Purple with Metallic Red Frills. Cool under Actinics) $65
Teal and Purple Rim Florida Ric (1) Available 2" big (Teal Base with dark Purple Rim and Florescent green mouth) $30
Dark Blue with Purple Rim Florida Ric Rock 3 polyps with 4 mouths each polyp over 1" big (Dark Blue base with dark purple Rim and Florescent green mouth) $50 whole rock
Eagle Eye Zoo Rock 12 polyps approx (Purple Mouths with Hot Pink Base and Florescent Green Rim)Very awsome colours. this zoo goes for $20 a polyp. Started with 3 polyps a month ago grows fast. Pictured with mother colony. Picture doesnt do it justice $60 only one frag

I hope i did my best to explain what i got. PM if you are confused about pics or descriptions and i will send pics.

Please please dont ask to come over and see what i got. They all look like the pics. I dont have Actinics running so they should look even better in your tank. Cheers. I will post when coral is sold out. Sorry first PM sent gets it till they are all gone. I am not fragging the big rocks either so dont ask thanks.

Ps i couldnt get individual pics to upload cuz it said i exceeded my limit so i had to upload 2 pics with all the corals in them. Should be easy to spot the colours. Only the Purple Yuma conony and the Metallic Red Colony pics are not posted cuz Canreef says i have no more upload space. If anyone can help i will post the pics if not i will post them after the rest of corals are gone. Happy Reefing

Van-rookie
09-28-2007, 06:30 AM
PM sent

justinl
09-28-2007, 10:20 AM
pm sent

Nautical
09-28-2007, 02:07 PM
I dont your msgs so far. this is what is sold.

baby hot pink, baby orange, the red deep water, the rainbow yuma, the zoos, 2 of the yellow star polyps and 1 purple/green with orange RIm yuma.

THanks back later to check PM

tang daddy
09-28-2007, 06:18 PM
pm sent

Nautical
10-02-2007, 11:41 PM
Thanks everyone that came by and grabbed a few rics. I still have a few left that i need to get rid of fairly soon as i will be taking my tank apart and moving to alberta for work in just a couple weeks so it all has to go. Help me out people.

I am posting some new pictures and new prices all Ricordia is 2 for $40 or 5 for $85

I will make new posts for each colour i have left. Thanks

Anyone that purchases any frags is welcome to one of the Metallic Green star polyp plugs is have. I need to get rid of these too

I also still have

(1) baby Deep Water Florescent Orange Mushroom $10
(1) babyDeep Purple and Red Striped Yuma $10
(1) Florescent Yellow Star polyp Plug 1" $10
(2) Metalic Burgandy mushroom $10 pics on www.ultimatefrags.com
(1) Super Candy cane Musroom $10 Metallic Green with white stripes pics on www.ultimatefrags.com
(1) Deep Purple and Red Yuma Rock - Has 4 Mushrooms on one 3" frag $40

Nautical
10-02-2007, 11:44 PM
I still have 5 left all over an 1" in size attached to plug

Blue/Purple Base with Yellow Frills needs 20K for best show of blue and yellow

Nautical
10-02-2007, 11:52 PM
SO many colours on one mushroom. I have 4 left. 3 are over 1" and are $25 and i have one over 2" which is $30. or $20 if you get two or more rics

Nautical
10-02-2007, 11:58 PM
I have 3 of these rics all over 1".

I also have a baby of these colour on a plug for $10. Is about the size of pinky nail

Nautical
10-03-2007, 12:03 AM
Florescent Green with Pink Rim. is about 2" Big

$25

Nautical
10-03-2007, 12:53 AM
Candy Apple, and one of the blue/ yellow Yumas are sold pending pickup.

Thanks Guys