PDA

View Full Version : cool to think about it

Snappy
09-26-2007, 05:03 AM
I was looking in my display tonight and thought " hmm, I wonder how many of these corals in here I got from other hobbiest's?" Well I gave a quick count and stopped at 100, which doesn't include my grow-out tank, and I thought that is very cool. So I wanted to say thanks to all the fellow hobbiests out there that have helped me along the way and sold, traded or gave me frags over the last few years. This is an awesome hobby! So many cool corals and so many cool people. :mrgreen:

Der_Iron_Chef
09-26-2007, 12:41 PM
Agreed. And thanks again for the frag :)

michika
09-26-2007, 02:54 PM
Thank you too for all the great frags I've gotten from you!

Pan
09-26-2007, 03:19 PM
God i need to get my tank set up, or the only frags i'll get are in halo 3, cause someone will make me play it....I abhor video games, give me a good book any day. It's cool to see peoples corals spread to other people. There was a thread i was reading on RC about Garf frags etc.. like 20 years old. Wow. Thats the way to go, less impact on the wild.

sphelps
09-26-2007, 06:54 PM
Right back at you Greg, I think aqua-culturing will be the future of this hobby and am always glad to support it. BTW got your frags today, they look great! :mrgreen:

Joe Reefer
09-27-2007, 01:22 AM
I love the idea of aquacultured corals, if only we could do the same for the fishies.