PDA

View Full Version : Any J&L Livestock Order Interest?

Porthos
09-25-2007, 04:34 PM
I'm just checking for interest in a group livestock order from J&L (to save on shipping costs) before the weather gets too cold. I'm aiming for the weekend after Thanksgiving (probably on Oct 13th).

If anyone is interested, let me know this week, and I'll post back sometime next week with the order information.

I figure this is the only was to get a Midas Blenny and save some money on some other fish and snails at the same time.

Also, I've never ordered livestock from J&L before, so if anyone has any experiences that they would like to share (good or bad), I'd like to hear from them.

Thanks!

fencer
09-25-2007, 04:37 PM
Good shop to buy from. They pack for cold weather. Livestock is always good.

ponokareefer
09-25-2007, 04:43 PM
I've ordered from them a few times and each time everything has always been very good. I believe they may fly things to Calgary if you request it rather than by courier, which is how I always get it done.

Delphinus
09-25-2007, 05:05 PM
Colour me potentially interested. When you're ready to make the order, I'll check their N&N page for anything I'm looking for. If there is something at that time, I'm in, if not, then not.. but since it changes every couple of days there's no way to know beforehand.

Pier Pressure
09-25-2007, 05:39 PM
I have ordered both livestock and dry goods from J&L before and everything was great. We arranged for them to ship it is the airport for pick up. Fish and corals were acclimatized within a day and doing well.

hurley
09-25-2007, 05:56 PM
Id be interested as well

Zylumn
09-25-2007, 06:40 PM
potentially interested also
Kevin

jasond
09-26-2007, 04:15 AM
I am interested. Let me know what the details are (how you would pick up livestock) etc.

Thanks,

Jason

scuglass
09-26-2007, 04:37 AM
potentially interedsted depending on items available.

maxxxim
09-27-2007, 02:38 AM
C'mon guys. More people = cheap shipping.

Skimmer Juice
09-27-2007, 05:57 AM
well you have to call to see what is in stock, correct? If so i am trying to get a panda puffer really bad, I will call tomorow and if they have one Iam about to treat my fish so I would get in on the order.

Porthos
10-17-2007, 04:20 PM
I have to postpone doing a order until Dec / Jan due to some money changes recently. Sorry to anyone that was waiting on me. If you are still interested, you can use this thread to set-up an order as a few people expressed interest.