bongy
01-08-2003, 01:51 AM
Wow, where did you get it?

Aquattro
01-08-2003, 01:52 AM
These both came from Seacare

EmilyB
01-08-2003, 02:27 AM
You're lucky to live so close Brad....all I ever see on SeaCare's site is OUT OF STOCK.... :(

Are there times that are better than others, or do you locals pretty much snap it all up anyway???? :P

Aquattro
01-08-2003, 03:02 AM
Em, I'm not exactly a local!! It's a 375km round trip tht includes a 3 hour ferry ride!! I've only been there twice as it is a full day's trip.
I think if you call Tim he can tell you what is available as I don't think the website is that accurate :wink:

SuperFudge
01-08-2003, 03:40 PM
Hey Brad,

Is the second pic the one acro that had green aswell as blue in it we seen the first trip we made over there ?

(that wasnt for sale........? :evil: )

Aquattro
01-08-2003, 04:00 PM
Marc, I do believe it was. Sort of a large encrusting mother colony? Although this one is encrusted more than a month's worth I would say!! I'll save ya a frag when it grows up, k?

SuperFudge
01-08-2003, 07:31 PM
Yes,the other piece was almost all a encrusting peice.

Ok....Tims gonna get an earful from me.

I have asked on numerous occasions for that peice...it always has been strictly NOT for sale.

I would love to get a peice one day from you Brad, i appreciate the offer....i have been wanting some of that for a long time.

Aquattro
01-08-2003, 08:58 PM
Marc, I could swear there was at least one more there. Did you see that solid baby blue stag frag?? I think it came off of Jamie's....just stunning!! He wouldn't sell it though :cry:

Acro
01-08-2003, 09:25 PM
Brad,

I bet if Marc looked in his tank he would know the piece your talking about.:)

Aquattro
01-08-2003, 10:11 PM
Brad,

I bet if Marc looked in his tank he would know the piece your talking about.:)

So, it's a conspiracy!!

Delphinus
01-08-2003, 10:15 PM
That really is a stunningly blue piece. I beleive Darren had one very similar.

It sucks being so far away from you guys!!! :( Pictures only seem to make the absence of pieces like that (over on this side of the Rockies) only the more frustrating. Sigh ...

PS. I, like Deb, also had begun to wonder if Seacare actually had anything for sale other than "CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK" ... whatever that is, they seem to have a lot of it. Oh well...

SuperFudge
01-08-2003, 10:17 PM
LOL,

Good, now i got some trading power!

Jamie and i shared the mother colonie to that one you speak of....and yes it is stunning....he he.

One_Divided
01-08-2003, 11:34 PM
I know why I didn't buy it before.. $110 I think. too much for me. But if I'd known it'd have coloured up like that, I would have split it with brad.. ohh well.. I guess I call second dibs on a frag?

Marc, there was another frag of that blue/green one that tim had.. He was gonna sell it to me but I passed..

Aquattro
01-08-2003, 11:39 PM
Marc, I would say yes, you have some trading power!!! I don't really recall seeing that there, must have been looking at something else. If I knew it would have turned out like that, I would have grabbed it in a second!!

Tony, Seacare is getting more stuff in on the 22nd. If you call Tim, I'm sure he could set you up with something nice. And like I told Deb, it's a long and expensive journey for me to get over there!! I need to spend $100 before I even see a coral!! :shock: