PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a few things...

GreenSpottedPuffer
09-14-2007, 05:35 PM
Hey

Im looking for a few things for my new set up...Would like stuff thats pretty new or in great condition only. Willing to pay well for good stuff.

Heres the first few things I need...I will update if I remember more...

Return pump-Was going to buy a new Reeflo Barracuda pump (external) but may go with a little less. Pretty open to different pumps but nothing less than 1500 GPH on a 4' head. Can be external or submersible.

Lighting-Looking for retro fit MH's. Just 150 watts or less because this is a FOWLR set up. We just want the shimmer of the halides. Also looking for retro fit T-5's (actinics) to supplement. Not picky about brand or anything.

External Pump for Closed Loop-Need a nice big external pump for a closed loop. Again was looking at the Reeflo ones. Anything similar would interest me.

Sump-I may possibly change the sump I am planning to use if I can find one that is longer than mine. I need something 36" or over and no more than 18" wide. Can be an old tank, does not have to be a sump already.

Auto-top off-Looking for something like the JBJ auto-top off. Tunze one is nice too.

Basically, I will buy all this stuff new in the next few weeks unless I can find people who are selling. I of course would like to save a bit of money by buying used as well...

I would prefer if its in the city (vancouver) unless your willing to ship at my expense.

Thanks for looking!

andresont
09-16-2007, 09:12 AM
I have Mag18 like new in the box somwhere in storage $120 used for one year.
lmk

cav~firez22
09-16-2007, 02:50 PM
I have 8 retrofit T5s,
4 blue, 4 white. all less than 4 weeks old.

only thing is i want to get rid of all or none.

GreenSpottedPuffer
09-17-2007, 03:32 PM
I may be interested in the Mag 18...Will get back to you right away. I had planned on going a bit bigger for a return but that may work.

Thanks