PDA

View Full Version : What's new with Vancouver Reef Network

Xtasia
09-10-2007, 07:15 PM
Hey gang...

Hope you had a great summer... The Reef network is back and hard at it again.. After an amazing weekend spent in Delbeek-mania, a reef network exclusive dinner with Delbeek and then a fantastic presentation at Big Als... we're all prepping for the reefkeeping season.

We're proud to announce that we finally have our blog set up... and we're hosting a whole slew of events including a frag auction, frag lunch/dinner, and a tour of the Vancouver Aquarium with the Curator over the next couple of months so save the date and keep your eyes open for it.

We will be posting a link to our blog as soon as we can get it linked up to our domain reefnetwork.ca. We will continue to use 3reef for our forums, however, we will likely be abandoning google groups. Good news is, for those who like their news delivered straight to their Inbox, you can still do so with our blog format. Everybody wins.

If you want to take a peek at the pre-launch, you can visit http://www.reefnetwork.blogspot.com/

christyf5
09-10-2007, 07:27 PM
Sounds awesome! I can't wait!! :biggrin:

Tom R
09-10-2007, 08:04 PM
Thanks Ivy

I will be looking for updates as they are available.

If I can help just give me a call.

Tom R

Chaloupa
09-11-2007, 12:08 AM
Very cool! thanks for the heads up! I'll be checking my inbox!

whatever
10-28-2007, 07:26 PM
Any update on
" tour of the Vancouver Aquarium with the Curator over the next couple of months so save the date and keep your eyes open for it"? Thanks