PDA

View Full Version : Live in the Okanagan?

Moose
09-10-2007, 03:46 AM
Hey just a shout out going to the coast this week if you order anything from Mike@ Hidden Reef I'll pick it up for you no shipping charge and we can meet somewhere centeral like Orchard Park mall Saturday PM me and let Mike know Adam will pick your stuff up and to package it accordingly.

Hope I can save someone some moola Reefing can be costly!

mseepman
09-10-2007, 06:21 AM
I just wanted to thank you for the offer. I should have done the same when I was in Calgary a few weeks back. It's a great Idea for the future.

Captainhemo
09-10-2007, 08:02 AM
I just wanted to thank you for the offer. I should have done the same when I was in Calgary a few weeks back. It's a great Idea for the future.

Agreed !! Very cool offer. When is your planned stop at Hidden Reef ?

Moose
09-10-2007, 02:54 PM
I'm stopping in Saturday morning so I will be back Saturday afternoon

Palster
09-10-2007, 05:10 PM
I'm stopping in Saturday morning so I will be back Saturday afternoon

I agree very cool offer. I would have taken you up on it but I am heading down to the coast tomorrow and returning on Saturday as well. I plan on visiting all of the LFS in the Lower Mainland. Who knows maybe I will see you at Hidden Reef on Saturday.

Mikee
09-11-2007, 02:03 AM
Definitely a cool offer. I am also goin down soon possibly stop by j&l and others. I was just wondering when i do this trip down whats the best way to transport them back. I did it one time but with Freshwater Discus and we used a small cooler with a air pump and heater.

Moose
09-12-2007, 02:56 AM
I travel often and I always make sure the fish store is the last stop as long as your live stock is bagged individually and there is enough water and air ratio the fish and corals will live in the bags for up to 24hrs if there heated I have traveled eight hrs with my livestock bagged in a styrofoam box and everything was perfect when I got home