PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Free gear! (Maple Ridge) incl. new 112 gallon tank + ~80 lbs. live rock ($200)

Zmachine
09-10-2007, 01:21 AM
My apologies to all the kind people who replied to this post. Sorry I thought that by replying and saying sold and reposting another version with sold in the title I had done the right thing. I just realized you can change the title by hitting Edit> Advanced. Again my apologies :redface:
-=Ole

Ok, I am leaving the country soon to take a job overseas. Maybe I am foolish but I am giving away all my salt water gear. I need to get this show on the road, and what better price to get things moving than free?

BUT I have first have to sell someone ~80lbs (it's approximately that much + or -) of mixed live rock for $200 (mostly Fiji, some tonga, and vanatu). Here's the rub. I have a few small corals (Xenia, Sarcophyton, button polys, green mushrooms), 2 fish (humbug and yellow taled blue damsel) and a shrimp you have to take with it.

So the following stuff is FREE
I prefer that the 2 x 33-gallon tanks go out as a set. I don't have the time to part things out.

2 x 33-gallon tanks with stands
Coralife 36" Aqualight Power Compact Strip Light- 2X96Watt
4 powerheads
Prizm Deluxe skimmer
Power strip with oscillating timer (you know the one about $40 new)
heaters
miscellaneous parts and testing kits.

BRAND NEW 112-gallon aquarium (72”L x 20”D x 18”T) with four overflows and a stand. This is new, custom made. FREE!!
o The tank is drilled in four places (see pictures) for 2" bulkheads through the bottom plate of glass.
o Two holes are located on one side/end,
o The other two holes are placed towards the back.
o The holes for the drains were set up to allow versatile placement of overflows if the tank was used a U-style room divided (overflows on one end), traditionally against a back wall. Having four overflows also allows the returns to be fed from under the tank instead of behind. Overflows all accommodate 2” bulkheads for added flow (2 7/8" holes).
o The placement of the overflows also allows the tank to be internally divided if so desired. I have all the custom cut glass pieces to internally divide this tank into a sump.
o The tank is made from ½” glass bottom. 3/8" sides.
o Euro-bracing along length.
o I made a custom stand for the aquarium out of clear Douglas fir 4” x 4” timber with a 1” plywood top.
o Made by Sea Star Aquarium Systems (Victoria, BC).
o Paid $741 (have the receipt). It was plumbed but never been filled.

Der_Iron_Chef
09-10-2007, 01:24 AM
Holy crap. Why the he!! don't I live in Maple Ridge! Ack!

GreenSpottedPuffer
09-10-2007, 01:30 AM
PM'd you about tank!

GreenSpottedPuffer
09-10-2007, 01:35 AM
Actually, PM'd you about making a deal for everything.:biggrin:

eddtango
09-10-2007, 01:36 AM
PM sent.

Zmachine
09-10-2007, 01:46 AM
First come serve. I guess the price was right huh? hehe

Van-rookie
09-10-2007, 01:54 AM
I would love to get everything but unfortunately my place is not big enough for a big tank.

Anyone from Vancouver getting the LR...could you share some with me :)

thanks

seashells
09-10-2007, 03:51 AM
PM sent on 112g tank

seashells
09-10-2007, 03:51 AM
PM sent on 112g tank

Van-rookie
09-10-2007, 04:01 AM
PM sent on 112g tank

seashells ...you are only a few hours too late :)