PDA

View Full Version : 78fs

Skimmin
09-09-2007, 03:24 AM
I have a 78 gal mixed reef set up with 45 gal fuge for sale. Tank is well established with lots of corals, inverts and a few well tempered fish. The lighting is the coralife 150w hqi set up. I will also include a 30 gal quarantine set up with pc lighting, ASM G1X skimmer along with CSS (coralife super skimmer) for quarantine, extra lighting(4ft t5 fixture) and everything needed for a healthy reef set up. Everything must go so if need be I will part out starting with bt anenomes, corals, rock, and fish (not necessarily in that order) . As the livestock is sold the hardware will be available for sale. Live rock is covered in coraline algae, aptasia free, jakarta or branching tonga. Bare rock will be available at $5 per lb and the rest can be sold with corals for offered prices agreed upon. Total weight of live rock available is approx 160-170 lbs. Everything is negotiable so please feel free to make offers. Thank you.

vazgor
09-09-2007, 04:52 AM
bump

madico
09-09-2007, 11:32 PM
Saw the system AWESOME! Huge amount of stuff. This guy knows what he is doing. Check it out.