PDA

View Full Version : Gaging interest in live rock

Ruth
09-01-2007, 03:34 PM
I am going to be tearing down my 190g tank today and putting the roughly 400lbs of live rock into buckets with water, powerhead and heaters. I am still a little undecided if I want to sell this rock or save it for when I set up my 300g cube. Right now I am leaning toward selling it for $3.00lb. as who knows when I will get around to setting up my cube. I can deliver this rock to Edmonton but people would have to work with my schedule if they are interested. The rock has been in my system for 2 years and is fully cured although there is not as much coralline growth as you would think but thereis no aptasia that I can see. For some reason it just doesn't grow in this tank that well - I am pretty sure it has to do with my light. Since I lost my prize fish in this system I just have not restocked it so it has been with only a Naso tang, maroon clown and mandarin for the last 10months or so. These fish will get new digs today. You can pm on this site or e-mail me at
ruth@christensen.infosathse.com
I can't take any pictures right now as both of my cameras are in my trailer in Edmonton. The rock is Vanatue with some tonga.

Chin_Lee
09-01-2007, 04:15 PM
Oh my ruth. sorry to hear.

Jeff_
09-01-2007, 08:28 PM
Pm'd

Ruth
09-06-2007, 11:14 PM
Rock all sold - thanks for the interest.