PDA

View Full Version : Reefcon 2000

scsi
08-31-2007, 05:57 PM
I was looking aound the net to find some sort of database to log all my tasks, maintenance, livestock, expenses ect. I found this, and it actually works quite well. I noticed however that it looks like it has a call home feature to update it's feference library. When I use the update feature it always stalls out on one of the modules, never the same one.

Just yesterday, the infinity software home page wasn't even up and running, nevermind the update server.... Has anyone used this software, or is there something else out there that might be better?

fishface
08-31-2007, 06:18 PM
I was looking aound the net to find some sort of database to log all my tasks, maintenance, livestock, expenses ect. I found this, and it actually works quite well. I noticed however that it looks like it has a call home feature to update it's feference library. When I use the update feature it always stalls out on one of the modules, never the same one.

Just yesterday, the infinity software home page wasn't even up and running, nevermind the update server.... Has anyone used this sodtware, or is there something else out there that might be better?
i was using that years ago and at that time there was no support either, seems as though they just abandoned it. i ended up just making my own spreadsheet in excel and like that even better...got about 5 different sheets that track everything i need it to.

christyf5
08-31-2007, 07:38 PM
I use tankprofiler.com (http://www.tankprofiler.com). Its all online but keeps track of stuff pretty well (for me anyways.

scsi
08-31-2007, 08:04 PM
Thx for the link Christy, I resistered. Looks like a good site

Midknight
08-31-2007, 08:09 PM
I just did also.

Jason McK
08-31-2007, 08:53 PM
I use (when I get around to it) Reefcon Pro. Works great for me. I even updated my reference library about 3 days ago

J

Skimmerking
09-01-2007, 10:52 AM
I used to use Reef con pro i like it , now i use the program on another site called reefland. I like it keep all your logs and livestock and coral up to date.

bv_reefer
09-01-2007, 05:39 PM
wicked link, gonna register asap