PDA

View Full Version : Wicked Frag Vancouver Order?

Keana
08-29-2007, 06:28 PM
Hi Everyone... I'm going to be doing a Wicked Frag order sometime soonish.....? Does anyone want in? If we get over $350 shipping will be free, $250 its 1/2. The name says a lot: Wicked Frags!!! Let me know who's in. I can coordinate payment & shipping/receiving.

Bye, Keana

Van-rookie
08-29-2007, 07:03 PM
I am interested, but still thinking about it because I see that Ocean Aquatics have nice rics as well. I know that wickedfrags have a lot of nice ones...but also not cheap.

thanks

christyf5
08-29-2007, 07:26 PM
When is soonish? :razz:

Keana
08-29-2007, 08:46 PM
I guess as soon as there is enough people that want to get in on it.... I'm looking at $100 to $150 so we would be about 1/2 way to free shipping.

Bye, Keana

hockey_shrimp
08-29-2007, 09:24 PM
I'll go in for some zoanthid and play frags.

christyf5
08-29-2007, 10:11 PM
I'm just gonna hold off until he updates the site and I'll let you know :biggrin:

And hopefully I win the lottery between now and the site update :razz:

Van-rookie
08-29-2007, 10:20 PM
ok....count me in.

For the moment I want
1 Orange and teal/blue Ricordia

thanks

Keana
08-30-2007, 03:15 AM
I'm just gonna hold off until he updates the site and I'll let you know :biggrin:

And hopefully I win the lottery between now and the site update :razz:

I'm interested in seeing the site update... A lottery win would timely... There so much great stuff.

Bye, Keana

wickedfrags
08-30-2007, 12:11 PM
Hey Keana,

Just a reminder that as per my email the dollar value for free shipping is $375 rather than the $350 noted below.

Check for a site update tonight - I have been doing an installation the last 2 nights after work and have not looked at my tanks for 2 days. Thanks.

Hi Everyone... I'm going to be doing a Wicked Frag order sometime soonish.....? Does anyone want in? If we get over $350 shipping will be free, $250 its 1/2. The name says a lot: Wicked Frags!!! Let me know who's in. I can coordinate payment & shipping/receiving.

Bye, Keana

untamed
08-31-2007, 11:49 PM
I would go in for a pink milli and a WF tri-colour Acro.

Brad.

Gordon H
09-01-2007, 11:04 PM
i'm in for the Purple Bonsai.

Keana
09-01-2007, 11:37 PM
Okay.... If everyone interested in this group order would like to firm up their list of what they would like and pm me. I'm not in the biggest rush and if someone would like to wait till payday Friday or something like that, I'm sure others wouldn't mind. We need a total of $375 for free shipping. I'm in for almost $175. Delivery is next day by 10:30am. I'm home all day on Thursday's so I thought it would work out best to have all things done by Wednesday Sept 5th or 12th with delivery being Thursday Sept 6th or 13th. Corals ready for pick up anytime after that.

Wicked Frags prefers interact bank transfer for payment, and it is easy... Payment would need to be made to me by Sept 4 or 5th at the latest so that I can send it to them and we will have our corals next day.

Bye, Keana

Van-rookie
09-02-2007, 01:23 AM
Where are you in west end ?

thanks

Keana
09-04-2007, 07:35 PM
Okay kiddies... The plan as it is shipping up is this:

1) Anyone wishing to get in on this group order please PM me your list of corals and the cost of them. We need to establish a total for shipping. The chance to get on this group order will close on Friday Sept 7th. Please get me your lists and totals ASAP. I want to send them to Dave at Wicked Frags for confirmation of the totals. We need to lists and totals on or before Sept 7th. We need $375 for free shipping. Things are not confirmed yet but it's looking like we easily have it.

2) Payment needs to made to me by Sunday Sept 9th at the very latest. I am then going to be sending the payment to Wicked Frags by way of Interact Email Money Transfer from my account. You can send me the payment by the same method of Interact Email Money Transfer, PayPal, or in person with cash.

3) The order will be placed on that Sunday with delivery for Thursday Sept 13th. The corals will arrive by 10:30am and will be ready for pick up anytime there after. The delivery date could be pushed back if the corals (lps/zoa's) need to rest after being fragged. It is my understanding that a few days are need for the frags to rest up from surgery and if the order is placed by Monday the 10th delivery for the Thursday should be good. Dave at Wicked Frags will need to confirm that. I will ask him to post on this thread when the corals have shipped and then we will all know at the same time.

Although we have till Sunday the 9th, please don't wait that long... The sooner we have the lists & totals the sooner we can confirm things.

Bye, Keana

Van-rookie
09-04-2007, 09:13 PM
:cry: I just looked again at wickedfrags and seems the ricordias that I wanted to get are sold :cry: :cry:

So I am out.

Keana
09-05-2007, 01:07 AM
Thanks to those that have already gotten their lists to me!! Our group total so far is $547!!

Bye, Keana