PDA

View Full Version : Success with fish from JL aquatics

Josh23
01-05-2003, 08:49 PM
Just wondering if someone could provide me with there opioion on JL aquatics live stock (FISH) I have bought snails, rock, and a number of other products from them and been extremely satisfied. Just like to hear some others experiences with shipped fish from JL.

Did they eat well.
Have you had some die

Let me know
Thanks Josh

Aquattro
01-05-2003, 09:13 PM
Josh, although I haven't had shipped fish from them, the ones I picked up are all still thriving. The newest is a wrasse I got 6+ months ago.

Josh23
01-05-2003, 10:34 PM
Have you ever had a problem with feeding!!!

Aquattro
01-05-2003, 10:52 PM
Have you ever had a problem with feeding!!!

Nope, although if I ever have to wait a week or so for a fish to eat, I don't consider that a problem.

EmilyB
01-05-2003, 11:02 PM
I ordered my Acanthurus tennentii from J&L. The packing was the most awesome I have seen in all my livestock mail orders. The fish arrived healthy. I enquired at the time of purchase to make sure the fish was eating, and he arrived with a hearty appetite.

mark
01-06-2003, 05:29 AM
Got a purple tang, neon gobie and some snails before Christmas fr J&L. Was a little concerned about not being able to view before buying, but tang was in incredible shape (no problems with others either). Started eating like a pig next day when lights came on.

sumpfinfishe
01-06-2003, 08:23 PM
Never had any problems with J&L's livestock, "two fins up" in my books! :wink:

Penelope
01-08-2003, 08:37 PM
I buy all my livestock from J&L's. Everything I've bought has been disease free and extremely healthy and they all have very healthy appetites.

Livestock Bought:
Cole Tang
Lawnmower Blenny
Sallylight foot
Lots of snails
Cleaner shrimp
Royal Gramma
Pajama Cardinals
Cinnamon Clowns
Mandarin

Josh23
01-08-2003, 08:57 PM
Wow.
Sounds like a 5 star resort for fish.
I have never mail ordered a fish before although with all these positive results I might have to give it a try one day.
Thanks guys
Josh