PDA

View Full Version : Been out of the loop!

Mattgesy
08-18-2007, 07:47 PM
Hey everyone!
new to the fourm here, i used to have a 550 gal salt reef, awhile ago, but due to moving and house renos, i wasnt able to keep it :( i been out of the loop for some time now and want to get back into it, where now adays is the best place to get a tank, and fish andall that fun stuff?

Matt

fishoholic
08-19-2007, 06:27 AM
The buy sell section on here has good deals on everything SW but it is sometimes hard to always find what you want. J&L Aquatics in BC is a good place to order equipment and uncured LR from also ReefWerkz in Edmonton is a great place for fish and corals.

christyf5
08-19-2007, 03:22 PM
Wow! 550gal, thats awesome!

Welcome to Canreef :biggrin:

Mattgesy
08-19-2007, 06:40 PM
Yeah 550! special made from my dad whos a glass worker, i still cant get over i got rid of it, but it was so much work, for like nothing, i think i had like 5 fish in it, believe it or not, i rather go smaller, my bills where crazy with that! haha

mseepman
08-19-2007, 08:15 PM
Matt, Aquarium Illusions is a great place to get a custom tank...not sure what you're looking for but google them and you'll get a good look at what they do. J&L is excellent for pricing on everything else but I recommend you try with your LFS so that they can support you back if you ever need them in a pinch. Mine is pricey, but has really saved my butt a few times for free!

Mattgesy
12-09-2007, 05:41 AM
i finally ponied up the money and got a tank just a 120gal, much love, so watch out for new updates i forgot how to do saltwater haha its been funny :P anyho blabbling chat later byes!