PDA

View Full Version : FS: REEF NUTRITION Extras - Live Tigger Pods, Phyto-Feast & Arcti-Pods

TRS
08-18-2007, 02:12 PM
I have extras....

Feed your reef a little REEF NUTRITION (http://www.reefnutrition.com/)

2 - LIVE TIGGER-PODS (6 oz.): $22 EA

Tigger-Pods are attractive large red copepods, Tigriopus californicus. They swim upwards with a stimulating, jerky swimming motion which is attractive to both fish and people. Finicky fish love them!

Tigger-Pods are perfect for culturing and restocking reef tanks & refugiums, as well as an excellent feed for fish, including mandarins and pipefish. They breed rapidly producing hundreds of eggs per female.

Over 100 pods per bottle.

2 - PHYTO-FEAST (6 oz.): $13 EA

Marine Phytoplankton concentrate for feeding soft corals, clams and other filter feeders in aquariums.

2 - ARCTI-PODS (6 oz.): $18 EA

Super Concentrate of Arctic Pods - Fish go crazy for them!

No other product excites your fish like Arcti-Pods! Even the most finicky fish go crazy for them.

Great for invertebrates too!

LPS corals, anenomes, zoanthids, brittle stars and more. It seems everything loves Arcti-Pods.

Shipping is available at your expense.

PM for details.

Thanks for looking.

findingnemo1
08-18-2007, 06:09 PM
pm'd

TRS
08-19-2007, 02:17 AM
PM's Returned

andresont
08-19-2007, 07:11 AM
Any tips for people without sump/refugium?

I got a bottle of tigers few month ago aclimatized for 3-4 hrs and never seen a single bug since then.
Now, my thought was OK these guys are so tough ; they are in the sealed bottle , no O2, stored in the fridge.... should be OK in my tank. But was not the case.
Anywhooo
I got them in my tank in 4hrs that's gota be too hot, soooo, this time i was kepping them in their bottle at room temp for 3 days feeding with Phyto plancton and slowly adding tank water. Tiger pods were still alive after 3 days.
Now they are in the tank. will se what will happen.

Any thoughts on how to keep Tiger Pods happy? (No sump no refugium though, and no room for it)

andresont
08-19-2007, 07:17 AM
never mind i am reading from the web site you originally provided (Dahh)