PDA

View Full Version : This should test my better half's support.

andestang
08-16-2007, 01:05 AM
At lunch was in the sump room checking a few things, along with some helpers (our cats) who always come and follow every thing I do with my tanks. One must of knocked off the auto top off water supply hose, because when I got home a noticed a wee bit of water in the hall carpet :confused: Check the sump room and ...... Well just before I went to clean up the bloody mess, I made a small adjustment to the skimmer. Took a bit before I got back with the steam cleaner and could hear some water trickling and the carpet even more wet. The skimmer wast collector bucket was now over filling all over the friggin place. :bad-word:
Well she's not home yet, so better finish and not touch a bloody thing. I hope she had a good day.

fishoholic
08-16-2007, 01:09 AM
Good Luck!

scsi
08-16-2007, 01:45 AM
lol!

That's bad.... I'm sure I'll be having a similiar experience like that in the days and months to come :wink:

argileh
08-16-2007, 01:57 AM
good luck...you're welcome to sleep at my place if you need

bv_reefer
08-16-2007, 03:12 AM
-ouch water and carpet don't mix, good luck :lol:

andestang
08-16-2007, 04:23 AM
Well she came home.... did'nt say a word. Thats not good right ? :puppydog:
;)

Aquattro
08-16-2007, 04:42 AM
Well she came home.... did'nt say a word. Thats not good right ? :puppydog:
;)

Nah, it means she's perfectly ok with it and is really glad you have a hobby you love. Oh, and sleep in a room tonight where you can lock the door...each of you on different sides. She'll need extra alone time to be happy for you...

Der_Iron_Chef
08-16-2007, 05:19 AM
LOL.

Blame it on the cat?

naesco
08-17-2007, 11:13 PM
Blame it on HER cat, pout around a bit than offer to forgive her and make up.