PDA

View Full Version : Frag Trade

King of the Sea
08-11-2007, 05:38 PM
Anyone in the Kelowna,Vernon,Westbank,Penticton area have any frags they want to swap?:question:

mseepman
08-11-2007, 09:02 PM
Hey King,

Several of us were just talking about putting together a possible Okanagan frag swap. I've never fragged my tank but would like to learn a little more about it and possibly see a group get together.

LeeR
08-11-2007, 10:09 PM
i just moved from vernon to langley recently and my parents live in vernon still so i will be going back and forth from here to there often so i can maybe do a trade with some of you i don't have much right now just a few zoa's, one gsp frag and some random mushrooms.... but if anyones interested i will trade for more zoa's.

Okguy
08-13-2007, 05:54 PM
I'd be interested.

I don't have anything overly fancy but have lots GSP, Pulsing Xenia's, Purple metalic mushrooms and a baseball sized hammer coral all looking for good homes. I also have fists full of chaeto available. I was going to post them for sale here when I get back from my vacation but a frag swap is an even better idea.

King of the Sea
08-13-2007, 10:13 PM
im interested in your gsp

Okguy
08-14-2007, 05:33 PM
im interested in your gsp

Unfortunately I'm away from Aug 24 - Oct 1st. If you are willing to wait I can have some ready for then. If you want to pick it up before then (I'm pretty sure I'm not in Kelowna before I leave) send me a PM and we can coordinate a time.

Thanks,

Kevin

robzilla
08-14-2007, 10:46 PM
i'd be interested in some trades too, i dont get to sunny valley that often but a few times or if someone was coming thru the kootenays...