PDA

View Full Version : My fish is missing! ??

Massiso
08-09-2007, 03:14 PM
I just got a yellow coris wrasse and is no where to be found I have looked everywhere, I did some work on my canopy so I laid a towel ontop just in case anyone made a run for it :lol: but when I put everything back together the yellow wrasse went M.I.A I have been reading about them and they tend to go into the sand but its been over night and I don't see it anywhere :( can they just hide and die??? I hope not :(

Jason McK
08-09-2007, 03:21 PM
It'a amazing haw long Wrasses can hide in the sand. If your sure it's not in the overflow, sump, or on the floor odds are it's in hideing. Give it a few days

J

jordsy
08-09-2007, 05:27 PM
my little wrasse was in the sand for 2 days when i switched him over to a new tank!!

Massiso
08-10-2007, 04:14 PM
Thank you all, the wife call me @ work telling me that the fish was "found" swiming around the tank :) she was a little freaked out because at the time she was looking for it on the floor in some boxes we have by the tank and when she got up bang! there he was :)

She says that when feeding he was not really into it, when I came home he was back in the sand :( I'm worried that he is not eating well.