PDA

View Full Version : 30% off at riverfront

rossb
12-31-2002, 12:08 AM
I was at riverfront today and they have 30% off all marine fish, anemones and the like for frequent fish members (of which I am). They had quite a few new fish in there and if anyone was wanting one...let me know and I'll get one for you. As I recall they had 6&12 lines wrasses for $20, some sort of fairy wrasse for $24, a copper banded angel, several coral beauties for $25, numerous gobies and psuedochromas etc. I have to go there tomorrow afternoon anyways.

just in case you didn't blow the wad on boxing day.

AJ_77
01-02-2003, 01:21 AM
So Ross - did you get anything??

:D

rossb
01-02-2003, 01:35 AM
well...2 oscelaris clowns, a six line and a coral beauty. I wasn't going to get the wrasse but my wife was buying and she wanted one. All are doing well.

AJ_77
01-02-2003, 01:42 AM
WWWow! That is quite a population explosion - watch your levels. :wink:
Sounds like a ready-made reef family, though. Can't wait to see them, glad you two could agree on some fish!

Alan :D

Canadian Man
01-02-2003, 03:26 AM
glad you two could agree on some fish!

Alan :D

That's always the hard part, katie always wants the colorful non reef friendly creatures :roll:

Bob I
01-02-2003, 03:40 PM
That's always the hard part, katie always wants the colorful non reef friendly creatures :roll:

Me too. That is why I am heading toward having my larger tank as a FOWLR with a smaller mini reef tank. I enjoy watching the fish interact, and corals are somewhat boring. That will be a nice compromise. :D :D