PDA

View Full Version : Chemi Pure

findingnemo1
08-04-2007, 02:49 AM
Have read good things about this and was thinking of trying it. But it states on there site you can't open the bag. So as i don't have a canister filter and i need 3 bags so putting in the sump won't work can it fit in a phosban reactor in there bags?

Thanks Craig

Renegade
08-04-2007, 02:57 AM
thats what i did i just tossed the bag in my phosban reactor and through to in my sump in the baffles b/c mine has a grate that keeps is from sitting on the bottom.

Kyle

christyf5
08-04-2007, 02:43 PM
I also put a bag in my phosban reactor, you have to be a bit creative to get it in there (ie. lay it flat then wrap around the middle tube and put it in that way) but it works great! I only put one bag in but I would imagine you can fit two in there max.

findingnemo1
08-04-2007, 03:29 PM
K we'll i will try it and see how much i can get in there. Although i think i need 3 bags so i will see if there is a way i can get it to stay under my drain into my sump.

christyf5
08-04-2007, 04:06 PM
If you used a filter sock you could cram it in there. It works as a great "holder" for carbon and other types of media. I usually put it in a bag first (of course chemi-pure already comes in a bag :razz: ).