PDA

View Full Version : How long till a fish's body dissappears

Dresden
12-30-2002, 12:25 AM
reason i wonder, is last time i saw my Clarkii Clownfish was 2 days ago. I came home from work yesterday and couldn't find my clarkii, maybe my lunare wrasse had struck it. Now could have happened in the evening previous night cause I wasn't looking for it in the morning before work. But fruitless searching has resulting in no body or corpse. I miss my clarkii. =(

Bob I
12-30-2002, 12:38 AM
I have had fish die, and disappear completely, never to be seen again. Even after a fruitless search of the surrounding floor. I can think recently of a Neon Goby, and a six line wrasse. Usually something as big as clownfish will show up in a day or three.

EmilyB
12-30-2002, 12:53 AM
I had a marine beta disappear. It was in a smaller tank for QT. I still think it evaporated.... :shock:

Dresden
12-30-2002, 12:54 AM
spent about an hour and a half looking every possible place, never pulled out any rocks though, but not many places to hide. Plus the lunare wrasse I'm sure would keep him from resting any place too long, such a motivator =/

Bob I
12-30-2002, 02:18 AM
I had a marine beta disappear. It was in a smaller tank for QT. I still think it evaporated.... :shock:

After some fruitless searches, I believe the same thing. Maybe even aliens got them? :lol:

Dresden
12-30-2002, 02:36 AM
was is the raelines(sp?) clonaid peoples? :shock:

EmilyB
12-30-2002, 02:38 AM
There you go.....mystery solved... :wink:

Bob I
12-30-2002, 02:38 AM
was is the raelines(sp?) clonaid peoples? :shock:

No, I think your usual run of the mill aliens. You know the kind that captures humans, and bring them back. :lol: :lol: