PDA

View Full Version : AQUATRONICA --No need for ethernet module!!!

atcguy
07-31-2007, 11:46 PM
To all Aquatronica users who want to be able to view tank conditions from outside the home, here is a simple solution. Go to logmein.com and download the program./. This runs all the time in your toolbar. Open your aquatronica software and keep minimized all the time. From any other computer go to logmein.com and log in!!!! You will now be looking at your desktop. You can move the mouse etc . access your entire computer from another computer. This program is fantastic . You can now look at your real time data through any computer in any country. Cool!!!

christyf5
08-01-2007, 12:18 AM
Heh a good way to freak out whoevers on your computer too! I gotta try this one :wink:

mark
08-01-2007, 02:24 AM
Once had just come out of a radome and was getting ready to fire things back up off a PC and I start seeing the mouse move, programs opening, windows being moved and resized then someone remotely trying to slew the dish. More than a little freaky as if was a couple of minutes earlier and if I missed locking out the drives, would have been killed. Was kind of neat to watch though.