PDA

View Full Version : Aquasafe filter order?

andsoitgoes
07-29-2007, 04:31 AM
Hey all, running low on pre filters, any chance there will, soon maybe, a group order?? :)

Thanks!

Midknight
07-29-2007, 05:21 PM
Ok, I need help with mine.
I just replaced the bottom 3 filters but couldn't find the top 2 filters.
Not even sure what they are called. :redface:
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h209/Midknight3d/Filter.jpg

So if someone can tell me what they are and if they can be ordered from the same place then I am in. :wink:
At this point I have disconnected the top filter as I was and still am getting maybe 2 gallons a day out of this.

TIA

Dan

wetcoast
07-29-2007, 05:39 PM
The very top looks like the water polisher that I don't typically use in a Reef Setup - they claim it is for better water taste.

The second to top one is actually your RO Membrane. No need to change that one as frequent. Just give it a flushing if you can.

If you are getting limited amounts of water out why not just take out the first 3 bottom filters and see if your output resumes just so you know where the problem resides?

Banged my head many times with RO problems, hopefully this helps.

Midknight
07-29-2007, 05:42 PM
The very top looks like the water polisher that I don't typically use in a Reef Setup - they claim it is for better water taste.

The second to top one is actually your RO Membrane. No need to change that one as frequent. Just give it a flushing if you can.

If you are getting limited amounts of water out why not just take out the first 3 bottom filters and see if your output resumes just so you know where the problem resides?

Banged my head many times with RO problems, hopefully this helps.

Sorry Dave, I can't do that. It would make too much sense... Dooohhh....
Ok, working on that now.

(And thanks)

fishface
07-31-2007, 12:45 AM
you gotta be kidding Nick! didn't we just split an order only half a year ago? i'm still running the same original filters from that purchase...what's up?

christyf5
07-31-2007, 12:59 AM
Heh I'm still running on the prefilters/DI I installed after getting the group order ones and I have 5 more sets :redface: