PDA

View Full Version : FS:70 to 90 Gallon Steel Tank Stand. Pics Added Victoria & Nanaimo

Squinch
07-26-2007, 03:50 AM
This is a solid steel stand fully welded that will hold a 70 to 90 gallon standard size tanks{48longX18wide]. I personally built it myself and have been custom building them for serious saltwater reef hobbiest in victoria for 4 years. Im a very busy ticketed welder, and only build them for my friends or people that specail order them. I can only build them while in between jobs or in my spair time.

The bracing area below on this stand just needs some plywood and cna fit a 10,20,33, gal sump.

This stand in particular was ordered by somone that told me after I built it to suit that he didn't have the money. So up for sale it is.

$250 is firm because I usually charge $400 for this style of stand. It also won't fail in time due to water damage like the mdf board junk pet store ones.

Swags
07-27-2007, 02:58 PM
For what it is worth and a free bump for Mike, I have 2 of his stands and they are top notch. My house could cave in and I am sure the only things that would make it are the stands. All square and excellent welds. Great deal considering the prices of manufactured stands these days.
Cheers,
Phil

Squinch
08-07-2007, 03:02 PM
Price has changed, Also im in nanaimo once a week so if anyone there wants to check it out give me a shout.

Thanks

Squinch
08-11-2007, 04:23 PM
Anyone want it for $200 bucks? Thats the cost of the square tube alone.