PDA

View Full Version : riverfront....if your bored

rossb
12-27-2002, 06:20 PM
Hey I was just at riverfront aquariums and they just received a new shipment of saltwater stuff. They were just opening the boxes..so there could be something interesting.

Bob I
12-27-2002, 06:29 PM
I have never been there, and I should go, but I am hanging around, as UPS might come to deliver Alan's new ballast. :( :(

kgb
01-02-2003, 02:22 AM
river front doesnt have very nice saltwater stuff
some exotic fish but not much else there coral is limited and it doesnt look healthy also every hting is WAY over priced

Bob I
01-02-2003, 02:51 AM
some exotic fish but not much else there coral is limited and it doesnt look healthy also every hting is WAY over priced

Opinion, opinion, opinion :D

Canadian Man
01-02-2003, 03:29 AM

Opinion, opinion, opinion :D

I gotta agree with KGB, I am never excited when I walk into that place.
I believe Ross said that they have a great SW fish selection and I agree with that but that's IMO the only thing they got going for them.

rossb
01-04-2003, 12:42 AM
Well one thing about riverfront..I can say I like that fish and that fish...and then I can say I'll pick them up next week, and that is OK with them (I have been dealing with them for a while). And when they are picking out fish from a tank for me...they will unually pick the nicest ones without me asking. As for the display ... it doesn't do anything for me either ... but try that at LSO? (not specifying and store in particular).

Oh and they only lie 38% of the time :lol:

EmilyB
01-04-2003, 02:48 AM
You know that X used to supply (what does that mean....send over what he didn't want ??) the SW stuff to Riverfront ?(he told me so). I know he was backpedalling on that a lot a year or so ago.

I don't mean to imply anything by that of course. :roll: It's just the frenzy of contagious truths..... :lol:

MitchM
01-04-2003, 03:30 AM
lol....I love it.

Mitch :lol:

rossb
01-04-2003, 01:20 PM
You know that X used to supply (what does that mean....send over what he didn't want ??)
yikes...at least the last shipment came from the airport...sombody Yu enterprises

They are definately working on their image. They have some new staff (which are not teenagers ...mostly), they are in the process of replacing all of their tanks and they are tying to increase the amount of SW stuff they have.

On the really really down side is the sign "try feeding your snake baby bunnies" and then they have a box of cute little bunnies ...

I have to really not look at that

kgb
01-16-2003, 02:57 AM
guess its my opion but the rock is exspensive and it always is there and never seems to move

but they do have nice fish but very limited corals and the ones they got lately look like they are dying