PDA

View Full Version : Preparing to sell - Cobble Hill

Noj
07-17-2007, 07:18 AM
Hey everyone,

I just cant keep up with the demands of my tank right now. I bought a house just outside Victoria and the tank is currently at my parents house in Cobble Hill and I just cannot give the tank the time or energy it deserves.

I cant move the tank down to my house because I have constant renovations and re-arrangements going on so it just cant work down here until X-mas at the earliest, and even then, I might be out of $$$ to get it back to where it needs to be.

So here it is...
-40 gallon 36x16x18 - bought used in early 2006
-Coralife 36" AquaLight Pro - 1 x 150W - bought new in March 2006
-Prizm Pro hang on skimmer - bought used in early 2006
-wooden homemade stand - bought, then made changes -early 2006

-75lbs live land
-unknown amount of live rock but if memory serves me right its around 80+lbs
-Large toadstool 10" diameter
-green star polyps 5" or so
-frogspawn 8-10 heads about softball size
-mushroom colony on various live rock
-3-4" orange and green digitata
-4" purple cap
-pink birdsnest about the size of a fist
-25(ish) zoo head
-unopened bucket of salt

-pair of mated false percs
-dottyback
-yelow tang
-unknown amount of turbo snails

the false percs are my original fish from 2004, they host the frogspawn.

the tang and dottyback are additions that my mother made while i was away working. i have no emotional connection to them :)

I have no idea what the tank and live stock is worth. I know what I have invested and spent acquiring the above mentioned.

I would ideally like to sell all the stuff together, or sell all the livestock together and I'd be happy to keep the tank, stand, light, skimmer, etc to give myself the chance to start again.

This is an extremely hard decision, but it is in the best interest for all things involved.

The attached picture is from December 2006. So everything is bigger and a few corals were added since.

Offers entertained.

Thanks

-Cam
***I would also entertain the idea of a partial trade for a full setup nano***

Todd
07-17-2007, 08:08 PM
I would be interested in some live rock, toadstool, mushrooms, zoo's bucket of salt, some turbo snails and the zoo's. If you start to part out mark me down for those!

Cameron
07-18-2007, 12:42 AM
I just started my 45g...and am retiring my 10g Nano...with lights and filter etc....lmk