PDA

View Full Version : Frag party

Snappy
07-15-2007, 03:48 AM
Hey Doug (Fishytime),
Thanks for hosting the frag meet, I really enjoyed myself, the food and conversation were great. It was nice to meet some new people and see some others I hadn't seen in a while.:smile:
Thanks to Gold Aquariums for the "Door Prizes" and congrats to those who won them.
Thanks again,

Zylumn
07-15-2007, 04:52 AM
Well done Doug!! Thanks for the hospitality. Great burgers too. Albert great prizes from Gold's. Good group of people will have to do it again soon. Well maybe not Too soon!! ( it will take Greg a while to come up with some new jokes LOL)
Kevin

EmilyB
07-15-2007, 06:09 AM
Agreed (about everything including Snappy's jokes..:lol: ) Just wish more of you could have come out. :sad: Doug I'll be wanting to know more about those cichlid tanks. :mrgreen:

Slick Fork
07-15-2007, 06:28 AM
Had a great time meeting everybody, Thanks to Doug and family for the hospitality. Thanks to everyone for some great frags and conversation, and a big thanks to Albert and Dennis at Gold's for donating the Koralia's! Mine's already running :mrgreen:

surgeonfish
07-16-2007, 05:57 AM
I also would like to thank Doug for the great party. Well worth the drive from Lethbridge in the 30+ heat. Again the offer is still open for anyone coming to the "windy city" to come on over.
Shane

danny zubot
07-16-2007, 02:40 PM
I'd like to say thanks to Doug for hosting the party as well. After seeing your tanks I'm seriously thinking about turning my 65 into a cichlid tank once the cube is up and running. Thanks to Albert for the door prizes, they work great, and thanks to everyone for the frags!

fishytime
07-17-2007, 01:22 PM
Well ... I wanna thank everybody for coming and their kind words.And of course thanks again to golds for their generous donation.