PDA

View Full Version : Aquamedic Titanium Heater

whatcaneyedo
07-13-2007, 01:57 PM
I just thought I'd share an experience I had with a product that I think some people might find helpful. Most heaters on the market are garbage: they dont heat the tank to what they say they do, sometimes too hot other times too cold, many break very easily, cant be submersed, or just plain dont work right out of the package.

I've gone through a few and this time I decided to spend a bit more and went with a temperature controller monitor by Aquamedic and ran a 500W Aquamedic titanium heater off of it. And guess what? The heater wouldnt work half of the time.

So as always when something doesnt work for me I get on the phone and call the manufacturer about my problem. They told me to mail it in along with a purchase receipt and a letter explaining my problem so that they could try it out and if they found my claim to be accurate they would replace the unit for me. So I did and they did. Now I've got a working heater that I'm quite happy with.

So as I said I just wanted to share this story because I've bought a lot of dud products for this hobby and this was the first time a manufacturer stood behind what they made and helped me out...

*Coming next week*
I Hate My Milwaukee CO2 Regulator and Will Never Buy Something from Them Again