PDA

View Full Version : SOLD TUNZE Wavebox and magnet holder

Chin_Lee
07-13-2007, 01:31 AM
Tunze Wavebox with brand new drive unit and impeller. The drive unit/impeller arrived today in the mail and its the new improved design that has no parts to remove (whole unit is one piece). This new design also makes cleaning less frequent by providing more clearance between the magnet and motor.
I ordered a new sponge ring as well so its practically brand new and the only parts that are used is the Tunze motor and box.
I'm including a 6200.5 Tunze Magnetic holder which is the larger stronger one for the wave box.
I'm selling because I broke the impeller trying to remove it from the motor last week. I ordered the new drive unit and sponge ring and have been waiting for it. In the meantime, I've been using other forms of circulation in my softies/LPS tank and they all have expanded much more with the lower flow than with the wavebox. So what the heck, i'm might as well just keep with what I'm using now and sell this wavebox.

Wavebox new is $556
Magnet 6200.5 new is $57
Total is $613 plus taxes is $692

I'm selling it for $500.

andresont
07-13-2007, 08:07 AM
Where was it when I needed one?

Delphinus
07-18-2007, 04:17 PM
This sold yet? I saw a comment in a different thread but just thought I'd ask .. because .. well .. you know... :redface:

Justusfish
07-18-2007, 05:17 PM
I was greedily wondering about that myself. :wink:

SeaHorse_Fanatic
07-18-2007, 05:23 PM
Yup, a friend of ours bought it.