PDA

View Full Version : ~Sold ~Thanks Anthony ! lemon Peel Angel port Moody $36. price reduced

andresont
07-11-2007, 07:43 AM
I will be getting a fish trap to take my lemon peel out as i am getting ready to get some clams soon. He is about 3" in size.
$36 Let me know if you want to take a look at it.
Paid 41.95+tax = 47.40 at J&L

http://www.jlaquatics.com/phpstore/store_pages/details/saltwaterfish.php?product_ID=F-1540

http://saltaquarium.about.com/cs/angelfishcare/p/lpeelangel.htm

Took me a loooong time to get him to eat.
But now he is eating frozen cubes both red and green (Angel formula 1and 2), Loves choped misyds with garlic and sometimes takes flakes out of sun-polyps when i feed them and of corse he loves brine shrimp..
Nice clean color with blue outlines just like it suppose to be.
It has been in my tank for 3 month now, very healthy. So if you like this fish you will have a much better chance compare to newly arrived one from LFS.

If i could borrow a fish trap locally i would really apreciate that.
Thx.

SeaHorse_Fanatic
07-11-2007, 08:30 AM
How is it with corals? Is it reef-safe, other than with clams?

andresont
07-11-2007, 09:05 AM
As you know angels are generally not reef safe but depends on the fish, sometimes angels will bother corals and after thay change tanks (IE being re-sold to other reefer) they will stop and wise versa. I had Blue face and majestic in my old 108 and they never touched anything this little guy is ok now only has apetite for open brains still.

When i first got him he was nipping a little bit on everything because he was not eating at all , but now after i got him eating he only eats brains (LOL), so i had my open brain removed (LOL again)to my nano tank.
In my tank where Lemon Peel is in now i have two tipes of gorgonians, Red Geanopora, GSP's, mushrooms two small SPS frags, Blue and red sponges, Torch and frog Spawn LPS, yellow Leather,something looking like Kenia tree, And also filter feeder that is red on the white background, and he pretty much left all of it alone now that he is not that hungry.

andresont
07-13-2007, 09:25 PM
Bump, price reduced $30

andresont
07-15-2007, 05:59 PM
Bumpity

andresont
07-28-2007, 09:55 AM
Well traded actually, this fish is now in SeaHorseFanatics's FOWLR tank.
traded for ricordea polyp and small SPS frag.
Anthony was so generous he gave me twice as big SPS frag as i expected.!
Ric might split in two as well if it will feel good enough in my tank.
Even though i had to drive all the way to Burnaby it was worth it after all.

Thanks Anthony !

SeaHorse_Fanatic
07-28-2007, 10:37 AM
No problem. Hope the angel likes living in the 120g fowlr.

tang daddy
07-30-2007, 02:58 AM
No problem. Hope the angel likes living in the 120g fowlr.

more than enough room for a lemon peel are you planning on moving the majestic into this setup too?

andresont
07-30-2007, 11:31 AM
yeah , he does only IF he can catch this fish !
Anthony will need pretty big pop bottle to get this guy out LOL.

Buy the way pop bottle trap worked like a charm ! LemonPeel got there in no time and he was so relaxed inside the trap that he was still eating even after i got him up closer to the surface and tie the trap up and was preparing the bag !

tang daddy
07-31-2007, 01:19 AM
great to hear! wish catching my coral beauty would've been that easy had to rip down the whole tank !:< (

andresont
07-31-2007, 03:45 AM
great to hear! wish catching my coral beauty would've been that easy had to rip down the whole tank !:< (

Inverted POP bottle man ! soooo eassyyy !

Just make a hole and insert air tube for more brine shrimp feed via suringe.
And fishing line to get the whole thing up.

tang daddy
07-31-2007, 08:05 PM
you make it sound like childs play ahahahha but the fact of the matter is I tried that starving the tank and sitting for countless hrs with the fish trap in this case the fish was human born again fish LOL what I mean by that is he's alot smarter than any fish I've ever caught but the end result I was the real genious!!