PDA

View Full Version : FS: Clownfish Black and White

Rippin
07-10-2007, 08:19 PM
Hi all,

I purchased this fish 3 months ago, and as wonderful as it is, I'm afraid I cannot keep it because it is too rough with my new GBTA. The anemone is too small for this guy.
It is approximately 2.5 to 3 inches in length, eats anything and is in superb condition.

It is a Sebae type.

http://members.shaw.ca/nemod/aquarium/reef_2007_04_014.jpg

$15 or trade for a smaller ocellaris/percula clownfish or another smaller B&W Sebae, or soft corals.

I'm in Vancouver, close to Broadway and Cambie.

Rippin
07-13-2007, 04:12 AM
No one wants a nice looking clown..? :mrgreen:

Here are a few quick crappy pics (the fish is fast) so that you can see the side markings.

http://members.shaw.ca/nemod/aquarium/clown.jpg

fatpuffer
07-13-2007, 06:24 AM
Too bad your in b.c. Free bump for a great looking fish.

Js

Rippin
07-14-2007, 12:34 AM
Thanks, fatpuffer. I wish I could keep it, but the only way I would be able to do that would be to set up another tank or get a larger anemone for it to host in. Another tank is not really doable, although a bigger anemone is. :twised:

Van-rookie
08-29-2007, 11:21 PM
Will take it. PMed

Also like you tank very much, been looking at the pics. I envy your red ric and brain :)

Van-rookie
08-30-2007, 03:40 AM
Rippin,

Tried to reply your PM but seem your inbox is full.
I have time tomorrow after work to pick it up. PM me your address and what time you will be available (has to be after 5pm :) )

thanks

Rippin
08-30-2007, 06:44 AM
Rippin,

Tried to reply your PM but seem your inbox is full.
I have time tomorrow after work to pick it up. PM me your address and what time you will be available (has to be after 5pm :) )

thanks

Hi Van-rookie,

I am going out of town tomorrow and won't be back until Monday. So if you can wait until Monday, that would be great. If you are going to get an anemone for hosting purposes make sure it is large enough and compatible with this fish.

Van-rookie
08-30-2007, 06:55 AM
Hi Van-rookie,

I am going out of town tomorrow and won't be back until Monday. So if you can wait until Monday, that would be great. If you are going to get an anemone for hosting purposes make sure it is large enough and compatible with this fish.

No problem Rippin, I can wait till you get back. As long as you keep that black clown for me. As for anemone...still have the other clowns to host.

So hear you when you get back....thanks

Rippin
08-30-2007, 07:16 AM
Hi,

Just looked at your signature. You are planning on having 5 clowns in your 29 gallon aquarium? Are they paired? That's too tight IMHO, you're just asking for territorial troubles.

Van-rookie
08-30-2007, 07:27 AM
Hi,

Just looked at your signature. You are planning on having 5 clowns in your 29 gallon aquarium? Are they paired? That's too tight IMHO, you're just asking for territorial troubles.

i have 2 of 29G :) 1 in the living room 1 in bedroom....
The one in bedroom is FOWLR

Rippin
08-30-2007, 07:48 AM
Ah....ok.