PDA

View Full Version : Lighting trade?

digital-audiophile
07-04-2007, 06:41 PM
A little bit of a story here -

In my 90 I was planning on just going FOWL but staring at an "empty"
tank with just rock and fish and some zoas just does not hold my interest, I would really like to keep more LPS and some of the easier SPS.

I currently have a 48" Aquamedic aquaspace light 2x150 HQI with 2 month old aquaconnect bulbs in it (also a spare set of aquconnect bulbs with I understand maybe 6 months on them - I bought the fixture used myself) I also have a PFO pendant 1x250 SE / 2x24W PC actinics EVC 14K bulb with about 1200hours of use and an extra brand new giesemann megachorme bulb and a PFO 250HQI ballast. This PFO pendant was on my old cube before I moved last summer and has been sitting unused for a year (I had thought about doing a 30G tank with this light but it never panned out)

I tried to sell the light on here a bit back but didn't really get much interest - I think mainly becuase it was spring and most people are thinking about the outdoors and not so much about starting new tanks :p

So here is my thought, I would like to go with a 48" 2x250 or 2x450 or a nice T5 light that will allow me to keep SPS. (T5 lights interst me and I don't really know much about them) I just wanted to throw this out there and see if anyone has anything around that they might consider trading for my two lights for your one? and maybe an extra set of bulbs if you have them.

Anyhow.. let me know.. just thought I would put it out there and see what happens?

digital-audiophile
07-23-2007, 07:17 PM
Just thought I would bump this back up? See if there is any new interest, I know this may not be the right time, I might have to wait until fall when everyone is back inside working on their tanks.