PDA

View Full Version : Opinions wanted on a good exhaust setup

chwkreefer
12-22-2002, 09:51 PM
Most likely I will building a new house early next year. I have a 75 gallon reef tank and I would like to exhaust the humidity directly outside.

I will either put the tank in a china cabinet area so that the tank is against the exterior wall. I would probably build a facade to give the tank a built in look. Or I will build it into the wall separating some rooms and then view it from both sides.

Either way I want to use some type of exhaust fan setup. I want a quiet setup and a unit that is quite corrosion resistant. So if you have some suggestions that would be great. I think I will still have two 4" fans blowing into the hood and then have a duct running out of the hood to an exhaust fan and then directly outside. What do you think? If you have a specific exhaust fan to recommend that would be greatly appreciated.

Troy F
12-22-2002, 11:04 PM
Have a look at Marc's exhaust fan, he's out your way in Sardis.

chwkreefer
12-23-2002, 12:15 AM
Hey Troy, I haven't been on the board much for the last while. Is Marc still on this board? I don't have his email address or phone number anymore.

Bill

Troy F
12-23-2002, 03:11 AM
Hi Bill, thought that was you. Marc's still around, you can find his info in the memberlist under Superfudge.

chwkreefer
12-23-2002, 03:44 AM
Thank you kindly